Today we participated at the graduation at the KTH School of Architecture at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, where we presented the nominees to the Offecct Prize 2013.
The Offecct Prize was established in 2010 in order to reward a young promising architectural student at KTH School of Architecture in Stockholm, Sweden, in Offecct’s ambition to promote the next generation of architects.
The nominees to the 2013 Offecct Prize were selected by a jury consisting of: Jannice Johansson, Tengbom, Jury President; Daniel Johansson, KTH School of Architecture; Mark Isitt, Architectural Writer; Johan Larsson, Koncept; and Frida Hugosson, Offecct.
The five projects nominated to the 2013 Offecct Prize are:
- Eva Johansson. Project: The Sand Catcher.
- Carl Johan Malmberg. Project: In Containment.
- Linnea Mattsson. Project: Reuse.
- Cesilia Silvasti. Project: Force and Field – The Folded Façade.
- Maja Säfström. Project: 100 Days of Drawings.
It was hard for the jury to name the five nominees due to the high quality of this year’s examination projects, and we wish to thank all participants for their hard work.