Come and listen to exciting speakers, have a beer and party with us under the chandeliers at Berns Stockholm!
VENUE: Berns, Stockholm.
DATE & TIME: February 9th, 2016 at 20:20.
DOORS OPEN AT 19:30. Free entrance, no rsvp.
PechaKucha 20×20 is a Japanese presentation format where the speakers show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically and the speakers talk along to the images. PechaKucha is informal, fast and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas. PechaKucha was devised by Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham of Klein Dytham architecture and now exists in 800 cities throughout the world.
ON STAGE TONIGHT:
– Astrid Klein & Mark Dytham, PechaKucha Founders, special guests from PechaKucha HQ, Tokyo
– Katrín Ólína, Researcher/Designer in Residency, Aalto University, Primitiva
– Kristina Schultz, Designer, 100 days of need and greed
– Sonia Chow, PechaKucha Hong Kong
– Emma Bergqvist, Weleda and Daniel Jonsson, Skillebyholm, What you pick, you order
– Tobias Berneth, Founder of Things to Be, The difference between smart and intelligent
– Alexander Stutterheim, Founder of Stutterheim Raincoats, Designer and Concept developer
– Fredrik Färg & Emma Blanche, Färg & Blanche
– Jin Kuramoto, Design director, Jin Kuramoto Studio
– Christina Tillman, CEO, Gudrun Sjödén